The first programme will be on in a few weeks and last Tuesday we had a meet-up with all the people involved. I very much looked forward to it, but was a bit nervous to meet these gorgeous and fashionable blogging ladies, so Wednesday night I got myself busy making this new skirt.
I have often planned it, but in reality I make myself clothes on very rare occasions. I chose linen (love the wrinkles) and pink hearts...
_______________________follow your heart_______________________
I spent most of the night chatting away with the lovely Karin, planning future joint projects, that will most certainly involve her amazing photograhpy. Do check out her blog (WARNING! it might make you hungry)!
I wish I would have had the time to talk to each one of these girls, but time went by so quickly! Below you will find the links to all the blogs, I got lazy so I didn't translate the Finnish texts, but click away, these are all visually pleasing places well worth a visit!
- trashionista Outsapop eli Outi Pyy
- Helsingin tyylikkäin nainen Fiona Timantti eli Heli Karhunen
- rokkaavan nukkekotiblogin Riikka Kurki
- Jenkeissä breikannut tilkkutaituri Kajsa Wikman
- käsitöitä tekevä insinööri eli Hupsistarallaan Terhi Viinikanoja
- kirppishullu Karin Lindroos
- ruokablogi Jauhot suussa ja leipuritaituri Jonna Vormala
- Vihreiden vaatteiden Anniina Nurmi
- Jonna Hietala ja sisustusblogi Musta tuntuu
- tunnettu muotibloggaaja Jenni Rotonen